Description: Ammonium bifluoride (ammonium fluoride, acidic) - a colorless, slightly hygroscopic crystals with orthorhombic lattice.
Application: Ammonium fluoride sour apply:
• for glass etching instead bifluoride of ammonium fluoride and hydrofluoric acid
• enhanced oil recovery (debit) wells;
• dissolution of sand in an oil well;
• flushing oil.
• as a disinfecting agent in the production of alcohol;
• as an industrial preservative (inhibitor of bacteria), and anti-corrosion agent and others during fermentation.